Reduce IT operating expenses while improving data security and system availability with payment automation technology from OnPay Solutions.
Our streamlined, turn-key B2B payment solutions give these benefits and more:
- Minimal IT involvement: Free your IT resources from months of implementation work — our turn-key system setup is pre-configured for you. We handle integrating to accounting systems at the file level, so all we need from you is a sample of your current payment file.
- Single sign-on: Address users who must deal with multiple user IDs and passwords for different programs with our AD integration.
- Avoid the expense of new hardware: Choose from multiple delivery and hosting options that provide a seamless experience to users.
- Easily manage multiple bank accounts: Our solution can be configured to store and manage your multiple banking relationship and bank account information.
OnPay Solutions offers payment automation for virtual cards, ACH, wire transfers and more. Find out how OnPay Solutions can help you reduce costs and increase efficiency.
About our Security
Heightened security, control, and protection are not simply keywords but strict rules by which we abide and by which we excel. The security protocols we have put in place eliminate the risk of fraudulent activity and considerably diminish the possibility of data breach.
- Bank-level data security: 256-bit encryption; practices monitored, verified, and supported by RSA Security. Datawarehouses in dual tier-5 datacenters.
- There is nothing to configure, because we deliver our solutions pre-configured to you. OnPay Solutions is a plug-and-play cloud-based platform.
- You give us a sample of the payment file that your accounting system already outputs, and we handle the rest!
- Our multiple delivery options give you the option to avoid the resources, time, and expense of allocating new hardware
If you'd like to learn more, please reach out to your client services representative. If you don't have a representative yet, please fill out the form.