Welcome to OnPay Solutions. OnPay Solutions is an industry leader in Accounts Payable and Receivable Automation and the utilization of Virtual Cards for processing payments and payment collection.
While serving our customers, we may collect information relating to browser history, user location, interaction with our site, passwords, and login information pertaining specifically to our website and services. The purpose of collecting this data is to provide a better browsing experience for all of our current clients and potential new clients visiting our website. The application of this information is limited only to the services that we provide. The information provided by individuals utilizing our website and our services will not be shared with 3rd party companies or other affiliates. OnPay Solutions is not responsible for information shared on a third party or affiliate website that is accessed via links on our pages or social media posts.
By accessing our website, you agree to these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you may, at any time, choose not to utilize our website and services. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on OnPay Solutions' site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on OnPay Solutions' site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other servers.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by OnPay Solutions whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The material found on onpaysolutions.com site is presented "as is". OnPay Solutions makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, OnPay Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its website.
OnPay Solutions will not be held responsible for any harm emerging from the utilization or inability to utilize the materials found on onpaysolutions.com. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on OnPay Solutions' site could incorporate typographical or photographic mistakes. OnPay Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are exact, finished, or current. OnPay Solutions may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Likewise, OnPay Solutions does not make any dedication to update the contents of onpaysolutions.com regularly.
OnPay Solutions is not responsible for the material that is hosted by a 3rd party or affiliate. We do not diagnose the nature of the privacy policies or information gathering tactics employed by the owners of 3rd party websites. 3rd party websites may be linked from our website or linking to onpaysolutions.com.
OnPay Solutions may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site, you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with OnPay Solutions' site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States OnPay Solutions State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying the reasons indicated by us, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only hold individual data for the length of time that is essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, informing, or receiving the consent of the person concerned.
- Personal information accessed will be pertinent to the reasons for which it is utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data gained against misfortune, burglary, unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, and alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.