Last Modified 5/24/2020
OnPay Solutions, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respects its users’ privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from users or that users may provide when using the Company’s services through www.onpaysolutions.com, www.OnPayConnect.com, www.comdata.onpayconnect.com, www.unimarket.onpayconnect.com (our "Websites" and after logging in to receive the services, our “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites and Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between users and the Websites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between users and the Websites.
- When users interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When users input information (on- or offline) required for provision of our service.
- Us through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Information We Collect and How We Collect ItWe collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites and Platform, and about third parties, including information:
- By which individuals may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifier by which the individual may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- Financial information about users and third parties, including account and routing numbers;
- About a user’s internet connection, the equipment a user uses to access our Websites, and usage details.
- Directly from users when provided to us.
- Automatically as users navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information Users Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information provided to us by users who fill in forms on our Websites or Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform or requesting further services, or information provided by users (about the user or about others) in the course of their use of our Websites or Platform. We may also ask users for information when a user reports a problem with our Websites or Platform.
- Records and copies of user-correspondence (including email addresses), if users contact us.
- User responses to surveys that we might ask users to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions carried out through our Websites or Platform and details relating to provision of the service. You may be required to provide financial information before receiving a service through our Websites or Platform.
- Your search queries on the Websites or Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As users navigate through and interact with our Websites or Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about user equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of users’ visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that users access and use on the Websites.
- Information about a user’s computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to users’ individual interests.
- Speed up user searches.
- Recognize users when they return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about users’ preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites or Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing user privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your 0.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Websites and Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. To inquire about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about users or that users provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and Platform and their contents to users.
- To provide users with information, products, or services that they request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which users provide it, including provision of the service.
- To provide users with notices about their accounts.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between users and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify users about changes to our Websites and Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow users to participate in interactive features on our Websites or Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when users provide the information.
- For any other purpose with users’ consent.
We may also use user information to contact users about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to them.
We may use the information from users to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose users’ personal information for these purposes without their consent, if users click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that user meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and third parties, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which users provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when users provide the information.
- With users’ consent.
We may also disclose personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the terms of certain agreements, including agreements to license and use the services, including the Platform.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Controlling, Accessing, and Correcting Your Information
Users can also review and change their personal information by logging into the Websites and visiting the account profile page.
The Company complies with all applicable state, federal, and international data privacy law. A user may contact the Company at Privacy@OnPaySolutions.com to exercise any individual right under such applicable data privacy laws.
We have implemented measures designed to secure personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of personal information also depends on you. Where we have given users (or where users have chosen) passwords for access to certain parts of our Websites or Platform, they are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask users not to share their passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect users’ personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of users’ personal information transmitted to our Websites or Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at each user’s own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites or Platform.