Many businesses today are leveraging technology to manage finances with accounts payable. You will find that technology can make your process inexpensive, fast, convenient, and provide a high level of security to your company.
One of the newest forms of electronic payments is virtual cards. A virtual card is a 16-digit credit card number created solely to pay for a transaction or multiple transactions at a predetermined amount, but without a physical card. The card automatically expires after the payment is made.
Watch this video to learn more about virtual cards, and how they can help you automate your payments.
Read More About Virtual Credit Cards:
- vCards - How to Revolutionize Your Business with Virtual Credit Card Payments
- Which Should You Use? Purchasing Cards or Virtual Cards?
- Create An Additional Revenue Stream by Issuing Supplier Payments with Virtual Cards
- 6 Wastes That Kill Efficiency in Your Accounts Payable Department
- 7 Best Practices for Payment Fraud Prevention