There are many key differences between cloud based software and on-premise hosting. It’s not uncommon for organizations to fear moving to a cloud just as there is a wide fear of any new technology that emerges.
Moving departments like accounts payable to a cloud is an increasingly popular choice not just for conglomerates who have their own cloud systems, but for smaller midsize organizations that want to avoid an upfront investment.
Many businesses appreciate the flexibility of a cloud-based model, while others still rely on-premise hosting. Watch this video to see which payment solution to select for your company.
Read more on B2B payments:
- Create an Additional Revenue Stream by Issuing Supplier Payments with Virtual Cards
- Futuristic B2B Payments: Virtual Cards, ACH and Accounts Receivable Challenges
- Why Checks Continue to Steal the B2B Payments Spotlight and How to Prepare to Move to ePayments
- Accounts Receivable – Two Reasons Why You Should Be Cash Greedy
- Video Blog: A/R Lockbox Transforms Business Processes for Receivers and Payers