Payment Automation Via ACH
The video below will show you how ONPAYCONNECT streamlines and processes your A/P payments:
ACH Payment Fact Sheet:
- Issue Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) via Automated Clearing House (ACH) in a most secure and controlled environment. No need to log into a bank or other website to transmit payments.
- Maintain 100% control of ACH issuance and create payments that are NACHA compliant.
- "Bank neutral."
- With hierarchical password controls to access the application, separation of duties is genuinely achievable. Administrators may set up users to: (1) Set-up ACH / EFT payments, (2) Approve all or high-dollar ACH / EFT payments, (3) Release ACH /EFT payments, (4) Run reports, and (5) A combination of any or all as required.
- Users may be configured to access all subsidiary companies within the system or be limited to certain companies or business units.
- All use is strictly monitored to ensure the highest degree of security.
- Set-up to include all divisions or operating companies within your organization and transmit to as many financial institutions as you may be working with. In each case, once the system is configured, payments are processed quickly and easily.
- Remittance advice with a secure link to payment remittance details ideal for those vendors being paid on hundreds of invoices in one payment is automatically sent via email to the vendors.
- A detailed audit trail is available via the application's reporting system.