P-Card or V-Card
Which option will work better for your A/P department?
Discover the solution that is best for you.
- One P-Card used for one supplier, department, or employee
- Have a preset dollar limit or preset list of approved items to purchase
- Require process training for program success
- Rebates may be tiered or annual threshold may have to be met
- Same first six digits used for all vendors (last ten digits change)
- Little to no risk of fraud
- PCI Compliant
- Remittance information is emailed to vendors
- Rebates are paid monthly on every dollar of spend
Find out which "card" is better for your Accounts Payable department. Sign up to watch or download our latest webinar on P-Cards or V-Cards.
Learn more about Accounts Payable Automation here.