Why Payables and Receivables Matter to CFOs and Controllers
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable payments automation will simplify your world. You'll get faster access to your working capital and may even be able to turn your finance department into a new contributor to the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) at your company.
And, you can do it all without approving a major capital expenditure and long-term project!
With OnPay Solutions Accounts Payable Automation:
- No more guessing and stressing thanks to our built-in audit records that inform you about who did what and exactly when they did it. In other words, the system helps you remain SOX compliant
- You to decide who can do what with roll-based user permissions. And, in cases where a payment dollar amount matters, you can also decide how much someone can approve
- A virtual card spend rebate program on your accounts payable payments provides you with a unique opportunity to get paid cash back when you pay your bills. Accounts payable departments actually make money, which is why using a virtual card account to pay your bills can be very important to your MRR
- Online ePayables enrollment takes the expense and hassle out collecting suppliers' bank data to pay them electronically. Your staff can actually keep their day jobs, and not have to moonlight as telemarketers
- You're covered if there are multiple bank accounts for different departments or divisions in your company. Configure, store and manage your multiple banking relationships and bank account information
With OnPay Solutions Accounts Receivable Automation:
- You'll get reporting that's like your bank's check lockbox but for ACH direct deposits AND without the per line fee. And, better yet, you can download and import the details directly into your Accounting or ERP system
- You'll simplify your electronic payment in-flow and complex CASH application process to allow you to access working capital much more quickly. Your Finance, Treasury, Credit and Collections can all breathe a sigh of relief
- You won't need separate staffers to reconcile bank statements, clear invoices and apply cash. Our system connects and matches three systems -- the remittance, your bank(s) and your ERP
- Your DSO and CASH forecasting improve tremendously
- More working capital released more quickly means less borrowing and better use of your resources
It's all about the CA$H...
Get better control of incoming CASH payments AND a generate a new
revenue stream to your company by earning cash rebates!