Payments Matter to Accounts Payable Managers
There is no reason why A/P managers have to continue wrestling with disparate and non-automated payment processing. It is no longer necessary either to continue coping with the high resource costs of traditional paper-based and post office-dependent check payment methods.
Seek Accounts Payable Automation ...
- Control every step of your accounts payable process or set it up to auto-run. It's up to you how you automate your A/P payments process
- Invite your suppliers and vendors to be paid faster and more efficiently giving them options on payment modality. ACH, Virtual Card or others. Save money and please your payees at the same time
- If you have to issue checks, stop paying $3.50-$5.00 or more per check when you print in house. When you require checks, we only charge $1.00 per check
- If you have multiple bank accounts for different departments or divisions in your company, store and manage your multiple banking relationships and bank account information within the system. In short: set it and forget it!
- Payment notices and a robust payee remittance portal allow you to do two things: First, email your payees the day they get paid; and second, if they have questions, they have a remittance portal to download the details of each of their payments
- Turn your department into a revenue-generating department, thanks to a cash rebate program!