About OnPay Solutions
Listed by CFO Tech as one of the Top 10 Accounts Payable Solution Providers 2018 and 2019 and by CIO Review as part of the 20 Most Promising Corporate Finance Tech companies for 2017, OnPay Solutions streamlines processes for accounts payable by automating invoice processing and payments, as well as accounts receivable payments to allow your complex organization to make and receive payments easily, securely, and at a low cost. Best of all: We pay our clients cash-back on their accounts payable virtual card-spend, and we do that each and every month to allow them to enjoy a new revenue stream into their organization. That can be a game-changer for businesses.
We currently provide our solutions and services to companies of all sizes - primarily those ranging from $50 million in annual revenue to some of the largest enterprises in the world. (Read more)
Our company is growing and growing fast! And people are taking notice: We're on the Fastest Growing Companies list in Northeast Florida, as well as on the State of Florida's GrowFL Companies to Watch List for 2019.
We proudly serve clients in the following verticals markets and the list is growing week by week:
Agricultural ● Broadcasting ● Commercial Construction ● Civil Engineering ● Food & Beverages ● Food Production ● Health, Wellness & Fitness ● Hospitality ● Industrial Products and Engineering ● Internet ● Law Practices ● Legal Services ● Manufacturing ● Medical Practices ● Non-Profits ● Residential Construction ● Restaurants ● Oil & Energy ● Pharmaceuticals ● Religious Institutions ● Retail & Supermarkets ● SaaS Platforms ● Software ● Transportation ● Utilities ● Wine & Spirits
At OnPay Solutions, we create strategic partnerships with industry-leading solutions and service providers to fulfill business automation needs. Working together with you we can ensure that your customers' needs for payment automation are met featuring Virtual Card payments, ACH payments, wire payments, real-time payments, local check printing and off-site check payments.
Invaluable tech support
"When the CFO suggested we eliminate OnPay Solutions and user our ERP to make payments, I told him I would rather quit my job than use that for payments because if ever a tech support need arises, which isn't very often, but it does happen from time to time, I can always reach someone at OnPay. They always get my problem solved right away."
Cloud Software Onboarding Specialist (Implementation)
We are seeking 1 or 2 specialists to work exclusively with new clients onboarding to our cloud-based platform. Onboarding Specialists are responsible for helping them get on to the system and training them on using the platform. All work done via telephone, web-meeting and SFTP.
- Jacksonville IndustryComputers/Software Categories Onboarding Employment Type: Full-time Experience Level: Some Experience Job salary: $44,500.00 - $55,000.00
- Job description
We are seeking 1 or 2 specialists to work exclusively with
new clients onboarding to our cloud-based platform. Onboarding
Specialists are responsible for helping them get on to the system and training
them on using the platform. All work done via telephone, web-meeting and SFTP.
This is a fast- paced environment that serves as an
excellent entry-level position to our FinTech company which will be growing
project management, development, Q/A or operations roles in the near future.
- 2 -5 years of experience in implementation of a software
or service required.
- Has some experience leading task-driven project matrix.
- SQL knowledge/experience REQUIRED. Database querying and
manipulation a must.
- Excellent communication via phone and strong writing
- Possess superior documentation skills and
- Have technical competency sufficient to train new users on
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis
and translate client needs.
- Have excellent time management, project management skills.
- Be detail-oriented, quick-learner and deadline-driven.
- Be a proficient problem solver.
- Have a desire to assist with team collaboration and
- Experience with Accounting or ERP systems a plus.
An ideal candidate must have passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions. They must also possess superior analytical and reasoning skills, and excellent communication skills
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and working with cross business functional team to understand project objectives, business requirement, processes flows
- Understanding, developing and testing new or enhanced software features
- Participating and coordinating with project team to perform root-cause analysis to address reported incident/bug in the product
- Identifying areas of modification/improvement in existing codebase
- Documentation and written knowledge transfer material
- Experience of working in MS Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of algorithm and data structures
- Strong C# in .Net Framework or Core development experience
- Experience in designing web based user interactive application
- Good Knowledge of relational database MS SQL
- Experience with Test Driven development environment
- Knowledge of API Development Framework, API Security
- Development experience of any ERP product
- Development experience with Power BI
- Development experience in payment or invoice processing
- Development experience with creating workflows
- Application security framework
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field is essential.
- As high standard of programming skills in ASP.Net