Your Partner for AP Automation About OnPay Solutions
Listed by CFO Tech as one of the Top 10 Accounts Payable Solution Providers 2018, 2019 and 2020, and by CIO Review as part of the 20 Most Promising Corporate Finance Tech companies for 2017, OnPay Solutions streamlines processes for accounts payable by automating invoice processing and payments, as well as accounts receivable payments to allow your complex organization to make and receive payments easily, securely and at a low cost.
Best of all: We pay our clients cash-back on their accounts payable virtual card-spend, and we do that each and every month to allow them to enjoy a new revenue stream into their organization. That can be a game-changer for businesses.
We currently provide our solutions and services to companies of all sizes - primarily those ranging from $50 million in annual revenue to some of the largest enterprises in the world. (Read more)
Our company is growing and growing fast! And people are taking notice: We're on the Fastest Growing Companies list in Northeast Florida, as well as on the State of Florida's GrowFL Companies to Watch List for 2019.
We proudly serve clients in the following verticals markets and the list is growing week by week:
Agricultural ● Broadcasting ● Commercial Construction ● Civil Engineering ● Food & Beverages ● Food Production ● Health, Wellness & Fitness ● Hospitality ● Industrial Products and Engineering ● Internet ● Law Practices ● Legal Services ● Manufacturing ● Medical Practices ● Non-Profits ● Residential Construction ● Restaurants ● Oil & Energy ● Pharmaceuticals ● Religious Institutions ● Retail & Supermarkets ● SaaS Platforms ● Software ● Transportation ● Utilities ● Wine & Spirits
"Our Mission is to Empower People To Improve the Lives of Accounting Departments Globally."
Juliet Negrete-Anderson Founder and COOJuliet Negrete-Anderson Founder and COO
Julie founded OnPay Solutions in 2009 and serves as COO. She is a creative leader with experience designing and managing strategic plans, budgets and business operations. When asked, she is most proud of the 100% client satisfaction rating maintained at OnPay Solutions. With more than 25 years of leadership experience, she was named a 2019 TECH Leader in our community and was the Jacksonville Chamber’s Professional Woman of the Year in 2018. Julie currently serves on the Jacksonville Steering Committee for the CFO Leadership Council and the Advisory Committee at Florida State College at Jacksonville.
Neal Anderson President and CEONeal Anderson President and CEO
Neal joined OnPay Solutions in 2011 as the President and CEO. He is a seasoned veteran in payments with more than 30 years of leadership experience in business-to-business payments. He is always happy to consult with CFOs and Controllers about their payments pain-points and frequently suggests solutions that influence real change (and profit) for their companies. Those familiar with the payments industry will recognize Neal for his frequent contributions to articles and interviews published by the leading payments news source, PYMNTS.com. He is also a regularly requested speaker at events hosted by the CFO Leadership Council and Autonomous Research.
Jonathan Beckham CTOJonathan Beckham CTO
Jonathan joins the OnPay Solutions team with more than 20 years of experience in software development, project management, and software services technology strategy. He most recently served as Chief Information Officer for Step Up for Students a Forbes 50 non-profit that distributes more than $700 million in education scholarships annually. He is a cross-functional technology product leader with an entrepreneurial, hands-on approach integrating emotional intelligence, operational excellence and strategic planning. He is also a published author for work with university professors in data interoperability for software collaboration and referenced for best practices for virtual education technology management. Jonathan holds several certifications including Project Management Professional, Ethical Hacker (CEH), Scrum Master, Product Owner and AWS Cloud Practitioner.
At OnPay Solutions, we create strategic partnerships with industry-leading solutions and service providers to fulfill business automation needs. Working together with you we can ensure that your customers' needs for payment automation are met featuring Virtual Card payments, ACH payments, wire payments, real-time payments, local check printing and off-site check payments.
Flexible AP Automation Solutions
What We Do
We help companies streamline AP & AR processes, digitizing paper invoices with 99% accuracy, and converting expensive paper-based payments into digital epayments. Eliminating antiquated AP processes and replacing them with time and cost-saving automated workflows and approval processes has never been easier.
Our unique approach to client and vendor satisfaction allows you and your vendors to log in to our cloud portal at any time from anywhere and access invoice approval status, payment processing, vendor information, remittance data and more.
Say goodbye to stacks of paper, manual processes, double work, lost or missing invoices, fraudulent activity and outdated paper checks. Approve invoices & issue payments with the click of a button from a basement or a boardroom. Enable remote No Touch Payments & invoice processing in 30 days or less.
We never take control of funds or force vendors to accept credit cards or any other form of payment. Our team handles vendor enrollment & allows vendors to choose their preferred method during the onboarding process.
We treat clients and vendors like family, which is why we've never lost a client. Our technical support team is available whenever you or your vendors need help via phone, email and chat.
Eliminate paper-based headaches and free up valuable time and resources, all while earning cashback on AP spend through virtual card rebates. Turn AP spend into profit in less than a month. Some of our clients earn over $300K per year.
The best part is our solution integrates with ANY ERP or accounting system and can be customized to match your unique needs.
Contact us today to see how much much you can save!
Big Help for Our Team
"We were lucky to implement this program before the COVID-19 Pandemic. Prior to this, we were cutting manual checks and had to be in the office. This software allows us to be completely remote and still get payments out in a safe secure manner. The uploads are easy, and the setup with the team was pretty straight forward. I also liked how they called to help setup people on credit cards for us...The cost is great and we feel we get a great value for the product. The credit card refund we get pays for the service and then some, so we actually make money using the product. Likelihood to Recommend: 10/10"
Download Our Free AP Automation Case Study Connor Sports AP & AR Automation Case Study
Discover how we partnered with AR Automation leader, Esker, to transform payments and invoices for Connor Sports International's AP & AR Departments.Download
SaaS Sales Consultant (Req. 3+ yrs enterprise SaaS/Financial Svcs sales exp)
OnPay Solutions is growing and we are hiring experienced SaaS Sales Consultants to continue to grow this fast growing company! We need a great sales person to sell into a market of mid to large enterprises . Our entrepreneurial culture will give you the opportunity to influence our direction and your career while having the stability, benefits and career possibilities of our amazing company that has an excellent culture!Apply
- Come to work in the BEST FinTech Company as well as one of Florida’s Fastest Growing Companies! Working from corporate office is optional.
- Job description
About Our Solutions
We help companies streamline AP & AR processes, digitizing paper invoices with 99% accuracy, and converting expensive paper-based payments into digital ePayments; eliminating antiquated AP processes and replacing them with time and cost-saving automated workflows and approval processes has never been easier.
The bottom-line: Our cloud product is solid, shows extremely well and has a rapid delivery. We operate in a market that is green-field for this technology and have excellent traction whenever we get in front of people. And, our team keeps clients happy earning nearly a 100% satisfaction rating!
You will be expected to build your book of business, while partnering with our marketing and inbound team for lead generation.
Depending on background you may be entitled to existing opportunities from our existing pipeline.
There won’t be any bureaucracy to hold you back – just your own energy, wits and experience to write your own paycheck.
Some of The Tasks You Will Perform
- Generating pipeline using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Growbots, HubSpot and in partnership with our CRO and Marketing and Biz Dev Directors
- Demo product to prove value and fit for purpose
- Build credible business case with our excellent ROI analysis tool
- Performing web-based and on-site meetings presenting our cloud accounting automation solution to finance, accounting and IT
- Writing pricing proposals and negotiating contracts
3+ years enterprise SaaS/Financial Services sales experience
You have extensive experience in enterprise B2B SaaS sales
You have the drive, creativity, and experience to make a big impact on our company’s growth
You are a doer and love the sacrifice/work it takes to win big
You thrive in an entrepreneurial culture, where you own or lead your region or territory or vertical market
.Net - Azure Software Developer (5+ Yr Exp Req)
An ideal candidate must have passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions. They must also possess superior analytical and reasoning skills, and excellent communication skills.Apply
- Come to work in the BEST FinTech Company as well as one of Florida’s Fastest Growing Companies!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and working with cross business functional team to understand project objectives, business requirement, processes flows
- Understanding, developing and testing new or enhanced software features
- Participating and coordinating with project team to perform root-cause analysis to address reported incident/bug in the product
- Identifying areas of modification/improvement in existing codebase
- Documentation and written knowledge transfer material
- Experience of working in MS Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of algorithm and data structures
- Strong C# in .Net Framework or Core development experience
- Experience in designing web based user interactive application
- Good Knowledge of relational database MS SQL
- Experience with Test Driven development environment
- Knowledge of API Development Framework, API Security
- Development experience of any ERP product
- Development experience with Power BI
- Development experience in payment or invoice processing
- Development experience with creating workflows
- Application security framework
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field is essential.
- As high standard of programming skills in ASP.Net
Research/Data Analyst Intern
An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and appreciation for research and data analysis with superb computer skills.Apply
- Come to work in the BEST FinTech Company as well as one of Florida’s Fastest Growing Companies!
- database extraction and querying
- detailed market and segment research
- generating and segmenting lists
- industry trends and directions report
- competitive product analysis
- product and pricing analysis
Requires computer skills, ability to collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, produce and deliver written reports as well as presentations.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, performance-based environment.
Cloud Software Onboarding Specialist (Implementation)
We are seeking 1 or 2 specialists to work exclusively with new clients onboarding to our cloud-based platform. Onboarding Specialists are responsible for helping them get on to the system and training them on using the platform. All work done via telephone, web-meeting and SFTP.Apply
- Jacksonville Industry Computers/Software Categories Onboarding Employment Type: Full-time Experience Level: Some Experience Job salary: $44,500.00 - $55,000.00
- Job description
We are seeking 1 or 2 specialists to work exclusively with
new clients onboarding to our cloud-based platform. Onboarding
Specialists are responsible for helping them get on to the system and training
them on using the platform. All work done via telephone, web-meeting and SFTP.
This is a fast- paced environment that serves as an
excellent entry-level position to our FinTech company which will be growing
project management, development, Q/A or operations roles in the near future.
- 2 -5 years of experience in implementation of a software
or service required.
- Has some experience leading task-driven project matrix.
- SQL knowledge/experience REQUIRED. Database querying and
manipulation a must.
- Excellent communication via phone and strong writing
- Possess superior documentation skills and
- Have technical competency sufficient to train new users on
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis
and translate client needs.
- Have excellent time management, project management skills.
- Be detail-oriented, quick-learner and deadline-driven.
- Be a proficient problem solver.
- Have a desire to assist with team collaboration and
- Experience with Accounting or ERP systems a plus.